Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Infused with the rich, fragrant flavor of subtly sweet cherrywood smoke, our Cherrywood Smoke Sea Salt adds a mild smokiness and salty crunch to a wide variety of foods.
- Crisp, crunchy, coarse grains
- Rich, smoky flavor and aroma with sweet notes
- Pairs well with lighter proteins like fish and poultry
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Ideal for poultry, seafood, sauces, salads, soups, or as a finishing salt
- Sprinkle onto hot buttered popcorn or French fries
- Use as a unique rimming salt for savory cocktails
See Recipe idea below and another in photos
Dark Chocolate and Cherrywood Smoke Sea Salt Cookies
Think of these as your favorite chocolate chip cookies from childhood, all grown up. Dark chocolate chips accented with aromatic coarse Cherrywood Smoke Sea Salt sets off the flavor of the chocolate and adds complexity.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Servings: 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon premium Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cherrywood Smoke Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars together until pale and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat for 1 minute.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and regular salt in medium bowl. Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and beat on low speed until just incorporated. Mix in dark chocolate pieces.
- Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches of room between cookies. Sprinkle generously with Cherrywood Smoke Sea Salt.
- Bake cookies until just golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt 6oz Tin
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.
All orders are normally processed within 3-7 business days (Monday - Friday) in the order that we receive them. (Unless noted within the listing
We ship all items from our location in Spring City, PA with the exception of a very few that have noted "Shipping by Vendor" in the description.
We ship to all 48 contiguous U.S. states, as well as Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, United Kingdom. Australia and Japan. You should receive an email with your tracking information on the day your order is processed.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday with the exception of holidays.
We charge a flat rate of $10.00 for all orders unless the order is over $150.00 in which case shipping is free. (With the exception of Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, United Kingdom. Australia and Japan in which case actual USPS shipping rates are applied.)
We reserve the right to choose the most economical carrier to ship your package. Terms are subject to change without notice.