Welcome to the October Collaborator of the Month!
Introducing Tina Crow, our October collaborator of the month!
We are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with Tina and see her creative ideas come to life. She is such a warm and friendly person and her decor style truly reflects her personality.
Learn more about Tina, shop her favorite items and be sure to check out her Instagram at @TheCrowsNestSignCo for some amazing home décor inspiration!
- How would you describe your design style?
Cozy Cottage Farmhouse
- What is your personal favorite décor piece in your home right now?
A rustic church pew in my entryway. It came from an old church in a small town.
- What is your favorite accent color to decorate with?
All shades of wood and white. As for an accent color, that depends on the season.
- Favorite Memory?
My wedding! It is a beautiful, cherished memory.
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
Why yes, I do! I collect a lot of things, but my favorites are white pitchers, along with baskets and unique accent pieces.
- Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Thrifting, DIY’s, bird watching, relaxing with hubby and our dogs (we have four)
- Favorite Holiday?
- Favorite Holiday Memory?
Christmas morning as a kid. Growing up my mom always made Christmas so magical!
- What motivates you the most?
My husband encourages and supports me daily. As well as our granddaughters, seeing life through their eyes and watching them grow.
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
My superpower would be to take care of all the dogs and cats so that none were ever hungry or homeless.
- Finish the phrase: The way to my heart is…….
Coffee in the morning! A glass of wine with a sunset in the evening.
- What was the best advice you ever received?
‘Slow down and smell the flowers,’ My mom and dad always said this!
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Favorite Room in your home?
My Entryway, I feel like it’s the hostess of my home!
- What never fails to make you smile?
Fresh cut flowers
- Coffee or Tea?
- Name Something You Do Not Like Doing
Unloading the dishwasher
- What are 3 items on your current bucket list?
Hot air balloon ride, Zip lining, learning to make homemade pasta.
- Favorite Food?
Delicious Maine lobster roll
- Favorite Person?
- Something about you that your followers would be surprised by.
I enjoy fishing and I love wilderness survival shows.
- What was your favorite collab that you did with cotton & Crete?
So many… my favorite would be last Christmas, with very traditional colors.