Welcome to the Collaborator of the Month!
Each month going forward we are going to introduce our Collaborator of the Month. We want to highlight individuals who we are extremely grateful for in helping us to build our little business.
The time the collaborators put into their photography and styling is remarkable. A collaboration can sometimes take weeks to coordinate and when it's complete, these people truly add the WOW factor.
For our first collaboration we chose to highlight Ambyr Domonell!
She was the first collaborator we have ever worked with and is truly a singularly talented individual. Her unique sense of cottage style and her beautiful home have been a source of inspiration for us as well as her many followers. She has over 100,000 people who regularly visit her on Instagram @Livingcountrycottage.
We have been blessed in getting to know her, she has become like family to us. She is genuine and kind and truly an extraordinary person. We are honored to have her as a collaborator as well as able to call her a friend.
We asked Ambyr some rapid-fire questions for you all to get to know her a little bit more, so you can admire her as much as we do!
Rapid Fire Questions:
How would you describe your design style?
I would call my design style eclectic whimsical with a side of gloomy, comforting, country cottage
- What is your personal favorite décor piece in your home right now?
My favorite piece in my home right now would be my antique butcher block, I’ve been searching for one for over 8 years and this year I finally found one!
- What is your favorite accent color to decorate with?
I would have to say it depends on the seasons. It changes with each one.
- What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is Fall
- You’ve shared so many DIY tips with your followers, what was your very favorite?
My favorite DIY would have to be my Deconstructed Wreaths.
- What is your favorite thing to collect?
I love collecting all things unique and whimsical, it’s hard to choose one.
- Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Being with my boys and husband, enjoying family time
- What motivates you the most?
My kids motivate me to be a better person and try harder every day and never give up.
- Where did you grow up?
- Finish the phrase: The way to my heart is…….
Food, Coffee, and Thrifting
- What was the best advice you ever received?
You can absolutely polish a turd.
- What are you most looking forward to?
Growing old with my husband and watching our children grow up, surrounded by family.
- Favorite Room in your home?
- What never fails to make you smile?
- What are 3 items on your current bucket list?
Going to Ireland, losing 30 pounds and making homemade mozzarella
- Something about you that your followers would be surprised by?
Playing Golf is one of my favorite things to do.
- Your worst habit?
Standing basically inside of my fridge, with the doors open and picking at everything.
- What was your favorite collab that you did with Cotton & Crete?
The kitchen island collab, that was star!