Porcini Champignon Sea Salt
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Porcini Champignon Sea Salt is made by blending natural sea salt with real porcini mushrooms and a custom combination of seasonings.
- Made from natural sea salt
- Contains real porcini, champignon and bolete mushrooms
- Seasoned with onion and garlic powders
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Substitute for regular salt on french fries, potato chips or roasted potatoes
- Sprinkle over seared steaks
- Add layers of flavor to grilled asparagus or sautéed vegetables
- Elevate otherwise ordinary fried eggs
- Enliven pastas and cream soups
- Butter boards
Porcini Champignon Sea Salt 6oz Tin - See recipe below
Crispy Parmesan Eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated (not ground) Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- F+F Porcini Champignon Sea Salt
- Brush 1 teaspoon olive oil into a thin layer on the bottom of a 10-inch nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet and place over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan in an even layer covering the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
- Crack eggs onto cheese, then cover pan and cook until eggs are starting to set but are not cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Uncover and turn heat to medium-high to finish cooking eggs for another 1 to 2 minutes, until edges are crisp and golden brown.
- Make sure the cheese doesn’t get too brown; if it goes past light golden, turn down heat.
- Season eggs with F+F Porcini Champignon Sea Salt.
Serve with arugula on the side and a dash of olive oil.
All orders are normally processed within 3-7 business days (Monday - Friday) in the order that we receive them. (Unless noted within the listing
We ship all items from our location in Spring City, PA with the exception of a very few that have noted "Shipping by Vendor" in the description.
We ship to all 48 contiguous U.S. states, as well as Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, United Kingdom. Australia and Japan. You should receive an email with your tracking information on the day your order is processed.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday with the exception of holidays.
We charge a flat rate of $10.00 for all orders unless the order is over $150.00 in which case shipping is free. (With the exception of Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, United Kingdom. Australia and Japan in which case actual USPS shipping rates are applied.)
We reserve the right to choose the most economical carrier to ship your package. Terms are subject to change without notice.